Age eligibility (As on 1st April 2020 of the academic session for which admission is sought)
- Nursery – 3 years
- KG – 4 years
- Class 1 – 5 years
- Class I onwards – on the basis of previous class and test .
Registration – A duly filled form available at the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last year from the previous school along with transfer certificate.
Admission Test – The registered student will have to appear for an admission test (from class I onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon their performance in the test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned classes.
- Assessment of the candidate for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation.
- Social and emotional development.
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students.
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the student.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admission, the decision of the Principal will be final.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.